Digital Growth Marketing is what people can’t seem to stop talking about these days.
But what exactly is digital growth marketing? Let’s dive into it together.
While marketing generally refers to generating leads and maintaining them, digital growth marketing is full. By developing marketing strategies and experimenting with different marketing methods, companies use this method to ensure optimized results. This is long-term and sustainable growth that allows your brand to have a strong position in your industry.
The digital growth marketing process is similar to the scientific method: assumptions are tested, analyzed and conclusions are drawn. It’s all about coming up with a specific hypothesis, testing it out, and measuring it to see what works and what doesn’t, so that you can stick to the strategies that will work for you.
What are the three major components of a solid digital growth marketing strategy?
The customer’s life cycle:
A customer life cycle is a series of steps that new leads will go through to become customers then eventually loyal customers. Your customer life cycle should be unique to your business, so you need to make sure you plan everything out not to miss any important point.
This journey is made up of 5 stages:
- Awareness: At this stage, you have to get in front of your target audience and create an association between your brand and a current or future need through clever content.
- Consideration: It’s all about deepening the association made between your brand and the customer’s needs during the first stage.
- Decision: Proof that your product does exactly what you say by featuring testimonials and case studies from your recent customers.
- Retention: Your customers now trust you, and your focus is on maintaining this trust and building the bond between your clients and brand.
- Advocacy: This stage is the result of providing a great customer experience and nurturing them through all the above stages.
All these stages are dynamic and hold the same importance to successfully drive lead generation, lead conversion, and customer loyalty.
It’s the practice of using multiple channels to reach customers. The goal is to provide your customers with an integrated and consistent experience for your brand across whatever channels make the most sense for you and your target audience. The cross-channel marketing strategy consists of simplifying the customer journey by combining all the channels used by the company. The idea is to facilitate the transition from one channel to another and to provide a better experience for customers.
A marketing analysis method that can identify the difference in data between two variables of the same product such as website, AD creative, or newsletter. Its goal is to see the statistical difference between many features and to see which of them can give better results. And once we figure out which one is the most successful in acquiring, engaging, or keeping clients, we start to improve this variation in future campaigns.
By wrapping up these three essential components we will be building an effective digital growth marketing strategy that definitely drives business success.
In conclusion, digital growth marketing is a strategic approach to achieving growth goals in a few steps:
- Identifying opportunities for experimentation from existing data.
- Match experimentation opportunities to proven growth marketing frameworks.
- Set up experiments with the help of your digital marketing toolkit.
Developing a digital growth marketing strategy and implementing it is not as simple as you might think, so if you don’t know where to start, give us a call to get our expert support.